Friday, February 11, 2011

After my doctors prescribes a hair loss treatment, will this mean I will need to change my hair care regimen?

I have localized hair loss. There is only one patch the size of a golf ball, which breaks my hair thin and I use hairspray, gel, wax and pomade in my hair every time things morning. If one doctor would prescribe a topical cream or ointment. Should the products I use in my hair, disturbing reading? Here are some simple home remedies that can be tried at home to control her fall. 1.Rinse her with a mixture of cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow.2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important role in the structure of the hair. Three. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and the next morning, wash your hair gently.4. For the treatment of hair loss in a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo. 5th Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water. Rinse hair well and pour the egg mixture over hair.Massage scalp and leave for 10 minutes.The laundry. It depends. Sometimes it will be a chemical reaction, if it is safe to use, but if you do not want to interfere for not following doctor. sometimes what doctors said are not true. So I suggest you follow what you put in your hair .

0 comments:

Post a Comment