Thursday, February 17, 2011

Are their any doctors that specialize in hair loss?

My hair falls out a lot. It falls to pieces. I dont have any bald spots. But my hair is very similar to what it was when I was sixteen. My hair was normal and not covered Until I was 16 I asked my doctor and she said it just stress. But I do not think that's the only stress I think there is something else going on. otherwise there is no drug that is her I did not. You should see a dermatologist doctor.a may specialize in such a state, check that you can better it! It could be your thyroid or something else, so you can go to another doc and see if the document does not take the time to find out what is wrong is. Do not be so quick to stress out as a cause of hair loss. It may well be stress related. More. Hair loss may be due to nutritional and hormonal causes. If you really need your doctor, ask for a referral to a dermatologist. I think you have too little. You asked if there is medicine you can not take. Treatment depends on the cause and may or may not include medical Drink 10-12 glasses of water a day and has a high protein diet rich in fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since the cause of iron deficiency anemia can also hair loss, so make sure you have a balanced diet that includes eating a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ .more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment