Friday, February 25, 2011

Hair loss?

I'm losing my hair almost 3 years. I'm only 23 years and there is no tradition of women in my family lose their hair. I heard several doctors have been a dermatologist and endocronologist because my scalp and possible thyroid problems in particular. But all my tests were negative. I was told that this can cause stress, but I'm not stressed. I suffer from depression at the beginning of hair loss, but no longer the case. I take no medication except Tylenol once in a while, headache, and vitamins. But my hair is still very different. I need my life to flow because it is clean, and I continue to assist in finding a kind of shampoo or conditioner. Can anyone help me? hiar all fail if you take a shower! Do not use shampoo, your scalp, you can be too sensitive. Instead, use amla or a natural alternative. Nutritous eat food (high protein) and work. Also, use distilled water to wash the hair and not wash your hair with hot water, cold water only. Ignore what u can not heal. It is never too early to start treating hair loss, and is not as rare as you might think of women. Try a shampoo to prevent hair loss or complete treatment because they know that there is a medical examination treatment.You For more information on the website below http://www.squidoo.com/female-hair-loss -treatment / No shampoo for many times, try an organic shampoo less trash in it. Keep away from heat as much as possible, iron, ie, etc. I know it's hard, but that is hot on the scalp and hair enemy. My mom tried it and it seems to help, good luck! http://www.womenshairfacts.info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment